Search This Blog

Sunday, October 9, 2011

A New Set Of Highly Effective Sounds That You Should Have!!!

If you already have all those sounds that I posted in this blog, you should consider looking at upgrading these sound sound with the latest.

I have a total of five good sounds that will make those birds keep entering your entrance hole.

The new set of sounds I call them as the Super Series.

They have been tested and works perfectly at a few location:

Each will be sold at RM800 but if you buy all the five the price will be only RM3,000 , limited to only 10 individuals.

The name of these new sounds will be:

1) SuperGold
2) SuperIntan
3) SuperScrew
4) SuperIwan
5) SuperPukau

They are the latest sounds in my collection and considered to be my top of the chart sounds.

Each will be 60 minutes in running time and inclusive of a thumb drive.

The sounds will be locked to avoid any duplication.

If you are interested please let me know.

Call 017 7551318 or email to harryswiftlet@yahoo.com

No comments: