Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Mutiara Aroma Applied in Da Nang, Vietnam !!!

An email report about Mutiara Aroma used in Danang, Vietnam.

His preferred time of application is at 10:00 in the morning.

This is when the number of birds inside the BH is minimum.

The email just received about two days ago:

Quote:


Dear Sifu,

I just read your blog newest news about Mutiara Aroma.
This is my experience wanna share:

1st, current birds time in my city is 5:30AM start flight out, 6:00 PM end (following sunlight and most birds)

I think best time apply inside BH by hand is 10AM morning. This time is the lowest number of birds in your BH including nesting birds with babies and eggs. Not after 12 noon as some birds return home to hetching and feed their babies.

Every time I apply in the morning 10AM, on the same day in the afternoon, lots of birds coming after that until afternoon, and afternoon 5PM-6PM quite a lot than normal (2-3 times) (100% effective outcomes after apply mutiara aroma).

Sometimes I apply Aroma on the top BH roof (outside BH). The result was marvelous. 100-200 birds will come exactly. The time apply Aroma on the roof is 3 AM in the morning - very early, I make sure not scare them as they may drink it or shower it on BH roof.
I apply on roof with pressure machine and the system ready on roof. Just make a right time and turn it on whenever i want.

Hope this will help your confuseness when research!

Best Regards,
N

Unquote

No comments: