Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

When Is The Best Time To Apply Your BH Aroma ???

If you are the type who love to apply aroma to your BH please read this article and perhaps try to reply if it is not true or true.

I was having dinner with a swiftlet enthusiast last night.  He fell in love with swiftlet farming just recently and was delighted to have met me for a couple of times.

After getting my advise and some sounds he now owned a BH in Pahang.

Every time when he comes to KL or PJ he will get me around for some chat.

Last night we talked about many things but one thing that he wanted to share with me were the following:

1) You Mutiara Aroma really works.

I did not remember where he got the Mutiara aroma but he was dead sure I was the one who supplied the aroma to him.

He applied to the wall and the best was at the entrance window.

On the same day he and his partner saw with their own eyes that those birds simply cling on those affected walls.

It must be so good that his partner wanted it to be applied to the nesting plank.

I told him that Mutiara aroma is a bird shit water base so I do not recommend to be applied on those planks.

2) The best time to apply those aroma is between 3.00pm to 4:00pm.

This was the conclusion that he derived.

He was cock sure that timing is something very important when you apply the aroma.

Too late it will loose its effectiveness however tool late will scare away those birds.

I was experimenting with aroma application using those chicken coop mist maker and in one of the BH with CCTV cameras, I make some powerful discoveries to confirm his opinion.

This particular BH I set the mist blower to blow an aroma at 6:00pm till 6:10pm every day.

The do come inside from morning till 6:00pm but will stop entering immediately when the aroma was sprayed.

My observation seems to prove that if you apply those aroma too late, like just before they come home, the smell of those aroma will make them feel scared or unsafe.

Those smells will make them think that there was a big colony of birds that have just entered your BH thus going inside is a big risk.

This will be a big disaster if you do not readjust the timing to 3:00pm.

Remember these observation might be wrong but if you do have your own discoveries please let me know.

Please remember to email your constructive input to harryswiftlet@yahoo.com

No comments: