Search This Blog

Friday, October 7, 2011

The TwinPower Tweeters at your Entrance Hole !!!

If you BH happens to be on an agricultural land and far away from any residential areas, I recommend you to re look at the roof top of your monkey house.

We know that this will be where those swiftlet will start their journey into your BH.

They need to start by coming over the rooftop and start to enjoy listening to those external sound played.

Once they feel that the sound is attractive enough they will start attacking or packing the tweeters playing those sounds.

When their numbers increased there will be some that are bold enough to fly into the BH via the entrance hole.

Usually this will make the rest to follow and soon all will enter your BH.

Usually they will fly in and out but there will some who will stay longer than the rest.

The more the numbers entered the better will be the chances of you getting some to stay.

The issue here is how many can you get above the roof top and how many will enter?

This is why you need to give some attention to the roof top areas, especially on the monkey house areas.

Well during my recent visit to Pancing, Kuantan, I was given a chance to visit a newly launched BH that was considered to be the best among the many new BHs around the area.

Within less that 2 months the number of bird shits inside the BH was more than a few hundreds (200 plus).

The group who invited me wanted my expert opinion on why the house is better than their own BH about 800 meters away.

The moment I came out of the car, parked at the front part of the affected BH, I can hear the loud sound coming out from the roof top.

I could not see any hexagonal tweeters but there were these twin tweeters that were hung around the entrance hole.  This particular BH was using the top entry design.

I have never seen or observed any other BH using this special technique and I think this is another interesting discoveries that might be of special interest to any new BH owners.

I will try to assemble a set and take some pictures of how the two high powered tweeters were assembled and placed at the entrance hole areas.

In Air Kuning, Perak, I deployed the idea and you will be very surprised what happened.

My idea was to install two sets of the assembled tweeters at one side of the entrance hole, about 2 feet to the left and the right.

Since there were two entrance holes, I deployed four sets. I term this as "twinpower"

The sound to these four (8 high powered tweeters) were connected to a separate amplifier playing the most attractive sound.

Something very interesting and worth to try.

Use those high powered tweeter with special mouth.

Will take some photos for all to learn more.

1 comment:

hksp said...

boss,

curious, can show how the tweeter was made pls ?