Search This Blog

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Chanderong Balai BH Heat Shielding Operation !!!

(Heat Shielding operation started on the top floor)


It takes almost two hours to drive from Kuala Lumpur to Chanderong Balai (CB) BH.

On the first few days I have decided to shuttle up and down.  However after three days my whole body was aching like being stem rolled by those road rollers.

I think I need to stay up there at a small budget hotel like I usually does at other places.

One of my most important task at CB BH was to heat shield the two floors.

Initially I put my recommendation to only heat shield the top most floor which was hitting 31.8*C (max).

The owner wanted the same heat shielding for the middle floor too.

This is not something very common but to me a good decision.

Yesterday while the job was ongoing the owner dropped by and told him to view the operation.

Something that make him happy was the temperature different between the top floor and the middle floor.

We started with the top most floor and once completed we will move to the middle floor.

While the work was on going the temperature between the top and bottom starter to show a big different.

The middle floor, usually cooler than the top, was hitting at 31.9*C while the top, with heat shield half done, was 30*C.

The temperature drop on the top floor was due to the heat shield layer, I told the owner.

Once completed I would think that the room temperature  for both floors will be around 28-29*C.

This is how effective this heat shield idea is all about.

I sincerely hope once the nesting rooms temperature is around 28-29*C, those swiftlet will lift their blacklist.

Please come in and check for yourself.  I shall be pleading with those swiftlet to lift the ban.

The method works and I hope to get a detail report once the BH is completely heat shield.

Those of you who have similar problem please copy this idea.

If you are not sure just call 017 7551318.

There are other methods but this method which I have discovered and implemented is the cheapest and the fastest.

It leaved very little smell once completed.

The birds reaction will be immediate.

Trust me.

No comments: