Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

One Way To Attract More Birds Into Your Monkey House Areas, Why Not? !!!!




A small chat with one of my disciple from Ho Chi Min City Vietnam.

"How are your Pak Harry" his first question.

I am fine and how are you.

"Good , as well" he immediately replied.

He was trilled with my response.

"The super pheromone liquid is really good so far." he follow up reply.

" All of the users praised the product." he continued.

I wanted some idea about the use of super pheromone.

' Should think of new ways of using it.' I expressed my desire.

"You have any new ideas?" he was trying to pull my leg.

"I have tried something new by using the chicken coop humidifier to spray." he answered.

' Not a bad idea' i told him.

"The result is pretty good" he explained.

'Any kind of extra ordinary things that happened?' I asked.

"You can refer to this video clip http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpKc06c58HQ."

"It was captured at the spraying time" he confirmed.

I think you all should watch it here and hopefully this will make a new chapter to your method of improving your BH nests population.

Let me know if you wanted to know more about the method he applied.

Call Harry at 017 7551318


No comments: