Search This Blog

Friday, October 25, 2013

A Nice BH But Could Have Been Better !!!



Another BH which I think needs some comments from me.

This nice looking BH is very closed to the Sedili revamp BH.

I need to pass the unit every time I enter or leave the Sedili BH.

The thing that bother me was the way the entry area was situated plus the location where the hexagonal tweeter was placed.

The top entry hole should have be located at the end the the building.

This precise location will minimize the lighting problem inside on the top most floor.

Obviously the designer or the BH owner was new and is not well inform about those bright light.

The second point which I love to comment is where the hexagonal should be located.

It should be on the highest point of the entrance opening.

The current location is at the lowest point

The height where you place the hexagonal will help you to get more birds over your rooftop.

It is sad that the house looks very little birds flying about the entrance hole.

I am very sure that there is less than 10 nests inside.

One last point of interest is the way the owner stacked those wooden frames beside the BH.

This is not recommended.

The huge pile will attract lots of predators making their nests there.

I am sure if you clear the wood you will find lots of rats, cockroaches, crickets, ants and etc hiding inside the wood.

See if you agree on this last comment.

You might have your own comment but the above are all mine.

I might be wrong but I am sure with the so many years in swiftlet farming you can easily evaluate what are the common wrong things which can damage your chances.


No comments: