Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Just 2 Months The Nests Population Went Up By At Least 15% !!!

(Actual picture showing the BH that was with dormant nests increment syndrome)

The owner of this BH in Penang wanted to have lunch with me during my trip back to my home town.

Since I was given the opportunity to carry out some tests inside his BH I graciously accepted his lunch offer.

His background was a developer but now curtail his contracting job and focus more on his BHs.

He told me that he owned at least 7 BHs and the top performance were those that he showed me.

During the first meeting with him he wanted my advises on how to reactivate his BHs facing a serious "Dormant Nests Increment Syndrome.

All the three BHs were facing this uncalled syndrome for almost two years.

The first was with about 2000 nests while the remaining two with about 1000 nests.

They simply stop increasing for almost two years.

He was a bit disturbed and have very little idea on what and who to turn to.

He was also not very competent with the computer.

He was lucky that one of his son is a computer savvy person.

That was how his son discovered my blog site http://swiftletfarming.blogspot.com.

They took many months to follow my daily article and at one time the owner called me for a short chat on the phone but did not make any attempt to invite me to visit his sick BHs.

I guess after trying to find other alternatives failed he finally called me to visit his BHs.

That happened some time  in August 2013.

After receiving his son's call I told them that I shall be in Sungai Patani on the next day and free on the following day.

Both confirmed to receive me and wanted me to take a good look at three of their 7 BHs.

The moment I entered their BHs I summarized all the observations made and recommended them on what they should do.

After having the full written report in hand they quickly proceeded with all what I recommended.

I help them in assembling a number of gadgets for them and true enough their three BH nests population started to move positively.

Just imagine two years with no movement and after carrying out my recommendations their nest population shot up by at least 15 % or more within just 2 months.

I am really feel happy for them and all my observations were true.

I have a very strong feeling that within the next 10 months the nest number will grow by 85% more.

This will push the nests number to double.

Can you imagine that the BH with 2000 nests will climb up to 4000 nests and the two BH with 1000 nests will shot up to 2000 nests each?

"Pak Harry ever since we installed all those that your recommended those birds seems to love staying inside.  Before this they will leave the BH once we entered but now they prefer to stay inside."

Yesterday when I entered one of the three BHs I was very impressed with the signs on the floor and the nesting planks.

Those areas that were not with any nests seems to show lots of signs and new nests were clearly seen.

"Yes Pak Harry the population seems to be increasing and we are so glad to have met you." the exact word from the owner.

I reminded the owner that this is not the end.

If you wish to get your BH full you need to follow some more advises from me.

What I told him to do during my first visit was just the first few important steps.

There are still more things to do that will push his nests population to the maximum.

"You might be able to move all those birds from your neighbors over if you continue to implement more new ideas that I have." I told him.

I think my research works is getting better and more positive results.

I hope one of this day I will discover the actual secrets on how to populate any BH.

Pray for me and let us hope that my wish will come true.

No comments: