Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Super Pheromone Testing In Brunei !!!

This might be my lucky break to see if Super Pheromone aroma will work in Brunei.

The owner called Mr M called the other day and told me that he now owned a BH and was doing quite well.

I told him that I have been to Brunei visiting a friend who wanted to carry out sound bird call tests a number of years ago.

The tests went blank.

There were, at that time, not a single bird that responded to my "Duress" sound calls.

I eventually gave up and told my friend to find some kind of alternatives.

The best would be in Sarawak (sibu or serikei) but he eventually went over to Pontianak to start his dream BH.

This Mr. M was kind enough to wanting to try my "Super Pheromone".

I told him to wait for the shipment and have been in contact with him about his pheromone shipment.

He received that canisters and carry out some spraying on October 1st 2013.

I will keep in touch with him so that we can see if the aroma is effective in Brunei.

He just send the following clip showing his BH activities and the spraying works:


If within one month those birds are attracted to those areas he sprayed I"ll be the happiest person on this planet.

It will a milestone in helping BH owners to find the most appropriate aroma suitable for their BHs.

The key point here is that we have not found any aroma that are suitable to be applied to nesting planks before.

This will be our break thru and I will be very happy to share it will all of you.

Come at meet me in person during this Swiftlet farming Seminar and get yourself a canister to try.

Call me at 017 7551318 if you happened to be in Kuala Lumpur.

No comments: