Search This Blog

Friday, October 11, 2013

Super Pheromone: Tests at Bangil, Nguling and Kraksaan Indonesia !!!



This is the latest about Super Pheromone tests that are under special test in three Indonesian towns.

I recently make some arrangements to courier about three canisters of Super Pheromone to Malang, Jatim Indonesia.

It was a bit difficult during the shipping operation.

The courier company insisted on the pheromone MSDS certificate.

MSDS certificate is a kind of certification from Malaysian authority that will certify that the product in the canister is safe and is not hazardous.

It took my friend about two extra days to get them ready.

The three canisters arrived its destination safely and the BH owner immediately inform me on its arrival.

He wasted no time with it.

Today he send his confirmation message that he have sprayed the pheromone into three of the six BHs.

The bird houses locations indicated were Mangil, Nguling and Kraksaan.

Please don't ask me where they are.  I am as blind as you are.

The other three BHs are in East Java.

I hope these three will also be applied with the "super pheromone".

I told the owner to do some observation on its effectiveness.

Hopefully within 3 weeks he will see some new markings or nests on those spots sprayed.

I will be in communication with this BH owner and let us hope that it will be as good as when applied in Vietnam, Cambodia, Sabah and Sarawak.

Will keep all of you posted once the result is out.

No comments: