Search This Blog

Monday, October 21, 2013

My First Test Run Will Be At Sungai Rambai Malacca BH !!!




I have decided to conduct the first test run using the latest double concentration super pheromone liquid in Malacca.

This new decision was made due to several reasons and one of them is because I will be driving down to Sedili today and will be passing Malacca.

My plan is to drop by the recently revamped BH at about 10:00 am today and check the BH progress.

Once that is completed I shall locate the right spots to apply the liquid.

My selection criteria will be based on the bird shits signs on the floor,

The liquid will help to get more birds to start erecting their nests if those birds can find the applied spots.

Remember the liquid will not be able to function properly if your BH is not visited by the birds.

So if your BH is not visited try not to apply the liquid first.

Get a proper external and internal sounds and pull those birds into your BH.

Once you can see them flying in your chances to be successful in applying those liquid will be higher.

In the case of Malacca I know where they love to stay but before I make up my mind I will inspect all the floors and choose the areas with the most number of fresh bird shits.

I will use a special brush to apply the liquid onto the planks above those fresh bird shits signs.

Will sweep those bird shit away and see what happen after this.

I will be able to see the result within the next three to four weeks.

Will take some photos to compare before and after.

Don't worry I will report the matter for all of you to refer.

If you wish to run a test please write to me or call me at 017 7551318

No comments: