Search This Blog

Thursday, October 10, 2013

I Am A Proud "Parent" !!!







I felt very very proud to know that one of my deciple is doing exceptionally well with his BH in Danang,Vietnam.

This was what I have been telling myself all along.

We need people to share their swiftlet farming knowledge.

We cannot be keeping those crucial information to our chest and refuse to let others knows.

If we continue doing such more and more people will be having lots of sleepless night and their investments down the drain.

I have so far manage to do a very small part in getting all my discoveries into a blog.

I organize Seminars and every time I talk, I provide information that are true and you will have a better chances to be a successful BH owner.

Let us learn from this young deciple who can gather more than 2000 nests within 9 months of operation.

He wrote this email today and how proud I am to hear his unbelievable success:

Wow, Sifu Harry!!!

I miss you a lot and firstly thanks very much for what you taught me heartly. Also i am very sorry that havent contact you for a long time. In my heart, you are great teacher forever!!! Every words you taught me and your trip, i always keep them in my mind.

I already bought 1 liter pheromone liquid from Mr.D (Ho Chi Minh city), but haven't got time to apply it. As you said that, i will apply it this afternoon.

My BH and BH business are both running perfectly. All these success cant count without you. My most success BH is nearly 2000 birds in 9 months (Hue city). Unbelievable but it is true.

Dat told me to come to Malaysia to attend to your next seminar (November), i clearly understand the points to do, and i will repair it well to serve you, as my pleasure. I will discuss with Dat to bring out the best conversation to serve you in the seminar.

Greatly Hope you, your wife and children have great health and success!

Your sincerely, 
---------------------------------------
Mr. H
Giám đốc

You should meet him in person if he happened to be in KL this November 9th 2013 attending my Seminar (not confirm),

Come and meet a few other with their own success stories.

Call 017 7551318 now

No comments: