Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

A Quick Stop At Cenih BH Closed To Kemaman !!!



This newly revamped BH was renovated, completed and put into operation about 3 months ago.

By who else?

I did several things inside.

I remember reducing the internal temperature to below 30*C on the upper floor using those heat shield materials.

The main entrance hole was opened wider. My preferred size is 3 feet wide and 4 feed high.

The BH was installed with a new hexagonal tweeter located just above the main entrance hole.

I also cut those roof overhang to about a foot long to allow easier access to the main entrance window.

I installed about 5 power tweeters to play the same external sound but louder during peak hours.

The BH internal tweeters were increased to almost 200 pieces per floor.

Took some trouble to installed a number of external sound tweeters inside the nesting rooms.

I never forget to have those fake nests nailed to the nesting planks.

The owner invited me to review the BH performance or perhaps provide anything new for the BH.

What he has in mind was the double concentration super pheromone liquid.

I took some time to drive up there and observe those birds flying in and out of the entrance hole.

In the evening took some time to count the number of birds entering.

I remember before revamping the number of birds counted by the owner was 180 birds.

As at yesterday it went up to 365 birds (counted using a manual counter).

A neighbor whose house is beside the BH was with me and he confirmed that the number now hit almost 400 plus.

To me this is something very common.

How I wish the number jumps to three or four times more.

Once the BH is revamped and equipped with those special gadgets the chances to push the population by at least 100 % is a piece of cake.

In this particular case the % increase exceeded 100 percent within three months.

The next three months I am looking at another 100% up without any new product introduced inside.

However if the owner apply the 2X concentration super pheromone I guess it will be moved up by another 200% within the next 3-4 months.

If this prediction really happen I would claim that we now have the formula to reactivate any sick BH.

Let us wait and see what happen in 4 months time.

There is no need to wait and see any longer. Call 017 7551318 now to try the 2X in your BH.

No comments: