Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

The Things That I Did Without The Owner's Consent !!!

(Applied 2x Super Pheromone Liquid to the nesting planks crossings)

One of my favorite activities while carrying out any revamping operation of a sick BH is to do something without the consent or knowledge of the owner.

There are many reasons why I don't like to get their consent.

One of which is to start this long story why I need to do, what to apply, how to apply , what will be the consequences and so forth.

This is why I don't think it is a good idea to tell about what you wanted to try out.

The best is to keep it confidential and once those birds starts to populate the BH then explain to the owner.

In this way if nothing happens he won't noticed it and I can just keep to myself.

For the Sedili BH as you know I got the double concentration solution (The Super Pheromone).

What I did was to apply a small quantity to see what happened within the next few weeks.

I choose the top most floor inside both the VIP rooms.

I applied onto a couple of nesting planks plus specific areas especially in the middle area where the internal sound tweeters and fake nests were located.

I have a very strong feeling that this will work.

If they still refuse then I need to increase the concentration to 4 times.

"You miserable birds. Until when will you response to my pheromone?" that shall be the word in my head.

I am just joking.

If the new formula still give little response I might try to carry out a kind of selective application.

We need to identify which part of the BH they love to stay and choose the plank nearest to where those birds love to rest at night.

These locations will be ideal for the pheromone to be applied.

In the meantime I would like to share these photos taken after I applied the liquid.

If you happen to know the owner may I ask you not to tell him.











Let us hope that those wild birds will fall in love head over hills on those spots applied.

You might want to try the same thing in your BH.

All you need to do is call Harry at 017 7551318.

No comments: