Search This Blog

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Excited To Cross Another Milestone !!!




I am looking forward for this coming Deepavali !!!

Hey Macha it not because of celebrating the Deepavali but the long weekend.

The long holiday will start on  November 2nd and ended on November 5th.

Four days to spare and do you know what I planned to do with the four days?

My biggest excitement in to deploy the double concentrated liquid pheromone inside two BH in Penang and one in Kedah.

The freshly brewed pheromone arrive today and I think this will be a perfect way on how to spend my long holiday.

Those of you who wanted to share the fun please call me at 017 7551318.

The five liter bottle arrived from my laboratory and I need to transfer them into smaller portions to cater for the number of tests activities around the Peninsular.

My first target will be at Nibong Tebal BH number one and number two.

The owner have agreed to carry out the tests in two of his many BHs and will help in selecting the proper spots to apply the liquid.

I have earlier suggested to deploy the tests inside at least two of the many BHs he owned.

Most probably one will be in a BH with 1000 nests and the second test will be in another BH of his with 2000 nests and above.

The two tests in Nibong Tebal will increase my chances since they are heavily populated BHs.

The third location shall be in a BH at Bukit Selambau, Kedah.

Have not inform the owner but I am sure he will be very happy to know what I am doing for the sake of accelerating the nests population.

This BH has a lot of potential since the number of birds visiting is always on the high side.

Those external sounds seems to be very effective and most of the time you can see the birds flying in and out.

Those of you who wanted to carry out the test using my double concentrated liquid pheromone please do call 017 7551318.

I need to visit your BH to view the conditions before allowing the test to be carried out.

Limited test quantity but will get more once proven.

No comments: