Search This Blog

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Jenjarum BH: After less then two months it went up by more than 100% !!!



 (The BH is just above this NKL Frozen Food Store)

I wanted to take a short cut from Port Klang Selangor to Sedili Johor.

My best bet was to use the old road passing Jenjarom Selangor towards KLIA and exit at Nilai onto the Plus highway.

This was what happened during this last minute decision.

When passing this small town called Jenjarom, Kuala Langat, Selangor I turned my car towards a BH that was recently revamped.

This once a time very sick BH was occupied with only with about 20 nests after a few years (two years plus) into operation.

The owner stumbled onto my blog and wasted no time in calling me for some teh tarik chat.

He was not sure on what to do with his BH and wanted a professional advise from me.

He did asked his father's opinion and the answer given was to get this so call BH doctor who save billions.

His father was referring to a newspaper cuttings that showed my picture on it.




"Papa this is the doctor who will be inspecting our BH" he told his father.

Sometime in July 2013 I was requested to inspect the BH and provided a list of things that he should carry out.

One important concern was the wall temperatures.

I insisted that he use the heat shield that I have been prescribing.

During that inspection period I was converting a BH at Salak Tinggi Sepang and was installing the heat shield.

With my invitation he dropped by to see how the heat shield was installed.

He took my many advises and stick to all the recommendations made.

I also pushed him to using my latest set of external and internal sounds.

Read this article: Jenjarum BH Visit 

I called him when I was in front of his BH,

I can see a number of birds flying in and out and told him that his BH looks okay from the outside.

His answer was something like this.

"Pak Harry after less than 2 months it went up by more than 100% from 20 up to 50 nests." he confirmed.

He was in Ayer Putih, Kemaman maintaining his 3 BHs there.

Remember he took 2 years to get 20 nests but after rectifying those hiccups using my recommendations it shot up with 30 more within 2 months.

"I believed that there are much more now but I have not entered for almost 2 months after my last visit". he added.

"The heat shield and those VIP rooms that you recommended are really effective Pak Harry.  They seems to like the BH internal temperature and its darkness." he assured me.

"Initially my workers make a few bad comments about the heat shield technique you recommended but I proved to them that they were wrong" he said.

I wanted him to inform me about its progress and I am looking at using his BH as the test site for the double concentration liquid pheromone.

Let us see if we can get more birds as compared to just revamping the BH.

Just imagine if the nests number be triple within two to three months ?

This is something that is not very difficult to reach and all he need to do is to carefully apply the new methods which I have in mind.

If you wanted to join me to apply the super pheromone please call me at 017 7551318.

This is something like a life time opportunity.

If you learn correctly you will have no difficulties to populate your BH or perhaps any BH.

No comments: