Search This Blog

Thursday, May 7, 2015

Nesting Planks: If Too Short You Simply Overlapped Them !!!



If you think you have seen more unusual things inside a BH you should add one more.

I saw this strange method on how a contractor extend those short length nesting planks.

I begin to wonder how experience he is in erecting and decorate a BH.

I have visited more than 200 BHs and this method used is one of its kind.

He simply extend those planks by overlapping on both sides.

The total width of this BH was 20 feet and there were no pieces of planks that can meet that.

So this wise guy extended it and installed in a BH.

Simply creative and imaginative.

It never come to his mind to use some cross woods !!!!

I don't think he cares.

Once he finish and received his final payment he will chow.

What he left behind is not his problem.

I can understand why those birds reject this BH.

Maybe this might be another reason why !!!!


No comments: