Never a dull moment.
I was watching those birds playing "going in and going out" at the Sedili BH.
In the beginning they come in a small number and when I changed one of the sound the volume jumped to nearly triple.
Maybe it is normal when a new sound is played.
Sedili BH now is moving very well and those birds have started to populate not only the top most floor but also the ground floor.
This BH operated with two Lubang Masuk Burung (LMBs).
Both were fixed with 10 external sound tweeters around the window frame and a hexagonal tweeter just above the roof.
I pulled the cables separately for the two so that I can play two different sounds per LMB.
What came to my mind was to test which will be the best combination of sounds.
The LMB on the wall was with Pukau and Super Vacuum while the one at the monkey house was only one sound Super 2015.
From my close observations I think the Pukau and Super Vacuum seems to fit the area very well.
The Pukau I played at the hexagonal while the Super Vacuum at the main entrance hole plus the rest inside the BH.
This combination seems to push the birds entering from very little to now about 300-400 every evening.
I believed within the next few months the number will perhaps double and if lucky triple.
I have laid many traps inside laced with super pheromone aroma.
The walls and floors were sprayed with Mutiara aroma.
I am looking forward to visit this BH again in 3-6 months from now.
The things that needs upgrade will be the followings:
1) Upgrade the humidifiers to mist pump with at least 15 nozzles for the top most floor.
To cut cost I will concentrate on the top most floor. The mist nozzles will spray four times a day to wet the floor and the room.
2) All those fake nests must be sprayed with super pheromone on every trip. The smell of these aroma will make those birds more attracted to them.
3) I might plan to install some hanging perfume garden. This time before going to the BH will ferment some raw nests and blend them.
4) The current humidifiers will be moved to the lowest floor.
5) A round of Mutiara aroma on the floors and the walls will do well with this BH. Planned to bring two bottles (5 liters each).
6) Will also install more fake nests if needed. This will be a kind of Nest Kick Start (NKS) for all those new markings found on the floor but are without any fake nest installed.
7) I have talked to the owner that I want two new bazookas be installed at the first window. Currently installed two at the LMB on the monkey house.
8) The ground floor need some water to be sprayed. Been a long time and the floors are getting very dry.