Search This Blog

Sunday, June 22, 2008

My BH In Operation: After Three Full Days !!!!

Two days ago my BH is Btng (Bentong) went full blast. All those internal and external tweeters were with birdcall sounds at about 4.00pm.

The "Santa Maria" was out of order so I was left with little choice but to get my spare amplifier to work.

I was pretty worried over the sound pollution so got my partner to go round the building to check those sound and report via his mobile phone.

Seem to be okay so set the sound to the optimum i.e. not too loud and not too low.

We were very happy to get the system up and running, after 5 weeks of running up and down from KL.

Our Btng partner agreed to have a grand dinner on the house. We have some champagne and some expensive fish on our plate. The moment of truth has just begun.

Yesterday I took my wife to Btng just to check the sound system in case they are not functioning. Lucky enough they were running well. I took her up to the roof and she was very pleased with the number of birds flying around. One nearly hit her hair.

Today at around 6.00pm received a call from my Btng partner.

"Harry I am standing opposite mbbank and you know what is happening? There are a few thousand birds above our BH rooftop".

My answer: "You are joking".

His answer: "I am not kidding. I thing your sound is doing well or infect too well. There are at least 1000 birds".

My answer: "No, I don't believe you. You are kidding. It was just three days. It cannot be".

His answer: "Harry I am serious. There are at least one thousand birds circling on the BH rooftop. You hear me?”

Oh shit, I hope he was not pulling my leg and it was not due to the sound loudness......

Never mind, I will be there tomorrow to do some routine inspections plus full observations of all those birds.....

Frankly I can't wait for tomorrow ......

Oh God, please bless my BH in Btng and ensure that those birds keep coming. I just want to prove that using new technologies will work. If it works I will promised to share all those technologies used with those (especially failed) who do need them ....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congratulations harry, just wondering why you sounded so worried. I thought you would have done bird call test before you start your project. Shouldn't you be expecting this sort of results?

birdbrain