Search This Blog

Thursday, June 12, 2008

What Do You Think Will Happen If Your BH Internal Sound Stop Playing !!!

This came from my personal experiences while visiting a BH in the South.

I entered this brand new BH and make a very close observations on anything perculiar that might be of special interest to enhance my knowledge.

The caretaker was complaining on three things:

1) The birds seem to be not willing to come down to the lowest floor.

2) On the second floor the birds seem to occupy only a certain areas.

3) There were many birds on the third floor.


I was very curious and badly wanted to find a good answer why.

I walk in and the first thing that I did was to inhale those birdshit smell. Hmm they are not that strong but just okay.

I then concentrate on the sound from those tweeters. Hmm not that clear.

I walk upstairs to the second floor. There were many birds in a specific areas while the rest were empty. I could not understand why?

I walk straight to those areas where the birds congrugated, oh yes, those tweeters were working. I then walk back to those areas where there were not birds, Hmm there were no sound ......

It seem that if your sound system are not properly functioning and evently distributed the birds seem to choose to hang around those areas where your tweeters are functioning.

I moved down to the lowest floor where there were no birds at all just to make sure that I was right. Yes I was right. There were no sound.

On the highest floor there were many birds and it seem that most of the tweeters were working.

I was very suprised over this new findings and I think this is a very good point to take note by all my blog readers.

My personal conclusion " You must ensure that all those tweeters are in operation. Always make every attempt to check that all of them are working in good order. The internal sound must be evently distributed".

There is nothing like sharing......

If you think I am wrong then you should try by disconnecting some of those tweeters (a zone) and have some in operation (another zone). See for yourself how these wild birds behaves.

Now let me ask you this: what will happen if you choose to mix a low quality tweeters and high quality tweeters? Will there be any effect on their preferences?

I think yes but may be others will say no. I leave it with all my interlligent readers to find the answer but I am very sure there are many mixed answers. I do not blame anyone if they disagree with my conclusion.

What I saw was true and I wish I have my camera to proof.....

No comments: