Search This Blog

Monday, June 16, 2008

Silicon Immitation Nests With Real Feathers !!!



While is Medan, bought this fake nest which have something unusual.

The Immitation nest comes in 20 pieces a pack and is made of silicon wax.

The unique thing it have is the real birds feathers embeded on the outer surface of the nest.

They looks very real and if it does not cheat the birds it does to one of the hotel worker.

The story goes like this. I was having a cup of coffee in one of the Medan hotel lobby and I placed the immitation nests pack on the table. When the cewek (lady) came to serve us she saw the pack of immitation nest.

She was very curious and ask me what were those. Before I could say that it was immitation nests my friend told her those were birdnests. Wow, she have never seen one. So she held in her hand and said that these are real and beautiful. They do have those feathers on them and sofe like rubber.

I felt very bad for going along with my friend but the good thing is that she like it very much ....

Those who wanted to try them, please call Harry at 017 755 1318.






1 comment:

Kenny Lee said...

Dear Harry,

I think the cewek is interested on the fake nest for her own use..haha..

How about the strength of the fake nest? Is it comparable to the genuine one? TQ.