Search This Blog

Monday, June 30, 2008

"Nabbed" By A Malay Mail Blogspot CIA !!!




This is something unusual and I believed it will be something good to popularise my swiftlet farming blogspot.

I was "Nabbed" by a writer from The Malay Mail.

She called and wanted to write about me and my favourite blogspot.

Her name is Mdm.S and she duressed me for some answers about me and all those relevant things about my blogspot.

Frankly she came to know that I met the PM recently to push the use of NGV on a larger scale but I prefer to talk about swiftlet farming.

So here goes new milestone in my blogging.

The article should be up in the Malay Mail soon and U should wait and see what she will come up with.

PS: Please see what she wrote today July 2nd 2008:

5 comments:

Ben Gan said...

"to push the use of NGV."

Harry, could you please tell us what 'NGV' stands for? Thanks.

Pak Harry The Swiftlet Anthusiast !!! said...

Ben,

NGV stands for Natural Gas Vehicles. I was pretty active in the matter and met our PM three weeks ago to ask him to consider our proposal in setting up 1,000 NGV dedicated stations in Malaysia.

I managed to meet him twice on the same day once with him and the second with Tan Sr Hassan Merican of Petronas.

As usual Tan Sri was not prepared to allocate any gas to get the project going. His answer is we do not have enought gas and yet he just signed a contract with China in selling LNG worth about 92 billion ringgit.

The only way out is to buy these gas from the neighbouring countries like Indonesia and Mynmar.

Yesterday met a Professor who have some idea on how to buy these gas.

Keep your finger cross. Once we get the necessary letters from the PM department , we know what to do.

K L said...

Thks for the photo!

Pls dont use the photo just like what other politicians are doing now.

Ben Gan said...

Harry,

I strongly feel that you should ask the government for the resources to set up a Research Center in swiftlet farming. By doing so, you can enrich the country as well as the people here.

Wish you every success.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations harry!