Search This Blog

Monday, June 9, 2008

A Very Interesting Service That Will Help Those Who Requires Birdcall Sounds !!!

Yesterday I was back in my Hometown and make a special trip to Sungai Bakap.

At Sungai Bakap I visited one of my blog readers who have been inviting me to visit him if I happened to be in PW. His name is Mr.B.

He operated two shops selling eye wears. He is also a professional Dancer. Sometime in the week he conducts dancing classes.

Coming back to swiftlet farming, he specializes in sound collection for BHs.

He have been collecting birdcall sound for almost 5 years and have a few hundreds of them.

He introduced to me the Sony Forge sound audit software and he seems to be very good in using it.

I took with me one of my BH sound and download to check for any errors. You will be surprised what happened when we download the sound. There were various areas that need immediate remedies. Some that we noted were:

1) The sound was not consistent in volume. The same cries have low and high volume.

2) There were gaps between the sounds. These gaps will give a break in my sound.

3) There were also areas where the sound was too high above the peak that are considered not safe to attract those birds.

4) The volume of the two tracts (left and right) was not consistent.


These are things that we take for granted and they need a kind of operation to smoothen them up by using these sound audit software.

I was advised by Mr.B the software is very simple to operate and there is no reason why BH enthusiast should not use them. In fact all those sounds that you purchased or exchange must be first check for any errors before you use in your BH. Trust me they are worth every penny that you spend in learning on how to use them.

One other specialty that Mr.B has is that he can find you the sound that your neighbor is playing.

Example: If you happened to pass your neighbor's BH and he seems to attract lots of birds circling above his rooftop, you may want to use your camera and get a video clip of it. Download and sent to me for him to find the sound that is similar from his library. It might be something that will help you to attract those birds to your BH.

Remember you need to pay a certain fee for it.

This is his specialty and the offer is not for everybody but those that are serious in getting more sound in their collection.

Have another good week .....

No comments: