Search This Blog

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Programmed Birdhouse Aroma Spray Equipment !!!



I have been looking around for stand alone aroma spray equipment for sometime now.

My idea was initiated by those wall mounted fragrance spray equipment installed in some offices which I visited. This equipment will automatically spray based on a preset time.

For my birdhouse I wanted to apply the same technique but their features are much more sophisticated that those office spray system.

The following features are essential:

1) It must be a stand alone and operated using electrical power to activate the pump.

2) It can be time to a precise moment of the day when the aroma will be sprayed. Say I choose to spray at 4.00pm everyday for one minute.

3) The aroma will be sprayed via at least 2 nozzles which I can put apart (5 meters or more) in one floor.(unit came with 10 nozzles)

4) The unit can suck in the aroma liquid from a container (at least 5 liters) and push these liquid out via the nozzles. The aroma quantity must be adequate for at least one month.

5) The whole unit is portable. Once it served one floor it can be relocated to another location or floor or building with ease.(You can use this aroma spray technique to get those swiftlets to populate other areas in your BH that are not occupied)


Got the unit for my R&D and will put them in operation in the next few days in Kedah.

The unit can be the best way to apply those aroma liquid Close2U in my BH.

I believed for initial installation it must be closed to the bird's entrance hole. Later I will move it to the nesting areas which are not pretty occupied.

If you have the same idea like mine and have been searching for similar equipment, I recommend you to use the unit.

Price is affordable and I am sure those aroma, sprayed on a pre programmed timing will be fresh and will attract more birds to enter your BH.

Currently I use hand spray to apply the aroma and can only do that once every month. Just imagine after two weeks, the smell will be less effective as compared to a fresh spray every day from this unique spray system?

Call Harry (017 755 1318) for further explanations plus how to buy one unit for your BH now....

No comments: