Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

"Brown Honey" at Ayer Tawar BH Is Working !!!

I went to Kuantan, Pahang today to check on a piece of agriculture land and gave a small talk about swiftlet farming to a Co-op.

While on the Karak to Gambang highway I received a call from Mr.L whose BH in Ayer Tawar is under my care.

"Harry, when are you planning to visit my BH? This is Mr .L."

Oh yes I planned to be there on this Thursday at noon. Hope that is okay with you.
Anything else that you wish to inform me or for me to do?

"Oh yes. During our last treatment visit, I stayed a night in Ayer Tawar. You know what, the following day I saw with my own eyes there were at least 7 to 8 birds entering the BH. I am sure that they seem to like those treatment you have done."

Hmm .... something was right and I am not sure what can it be. It must be those new aroma applied or those new sounds I installed.

"Well Harry two days ago, this is more exciting, my in law called. He told me that there were at least one hundred birds flying at our BH entrance. I do not know what was happening but I feel great."

You mean one hundred birds flying at the entrance. At our BH? Are you sure? Very strange but interesting.

"Yes Harry. This occurance never happened before but those birds must have some liking to those treatment you did. My in laws could not believed what he saw. I am so excited and can't wait to check the house."

Okay Mr.L. Try not to be too excited. I promise to be there by noon. Let us check the number of bird shits on the floor and keep you finger crossed. Once we finish checking we will carry out the same treatment and hope more will come. See you there at noon time.

"Okay Harry I will be up there to receive you."

That was a very interesting conversation and the best fot the whole day. I was not very sure what was happening in Ayer Tawar but I am sure there must be some improvement inside the BH.

I was using this "Brown Honey" on the floor, walls and the roving areas. The "Brown Honey" was a new aroma that was given by a very reliable friend. He wanted me to have a trial.

I did get the floor wet and installed a few new fake nests with those iron oxide.

I change the sound and laced some aroma into the humidifier water containers.

Also placed some bird shits taken from Setiawan onto the plastic sheets.
Please pray hard that the result will be very good. If those birds love this special concoction, I will share with all by blog readers.

I believed that I need to share with every one who need help......

No comments: