Search This Blog

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Bird House Aroma Research Works !!!

I wanted to do a bit more then blogging. The time have come for me to do something more then writing.

I wanted to conduct a research on the best Aroma For BH.

Main objective of my research is to come out with the most appropriate guidelines on how a person can DIY to locate the aroma suitable for his/her BH(s).

I started a new blog on the topic : http://birdhouse-aroma.blogspot.com/

I have invited a couple of blog readers to participate.

I have selected four samples for the research.

I will try to use them myself in separate BHs under my care.

Those who participate in my research works will benefit from my works and they will be given the opportunity to share my findings when the time comes.

They also will be given adequate guidelines on how to apply the aroma samples.

I might even visit their BH to conduct the appropriate tests.

No comments: