Search This Blog

Friday, May 8, 2009

By Looking At Those Raw Nests, I Can Easily Tell What To Do !!!

I was helping a friend from S'pore to collect some raw nests from a few BHs in Peninsular Malaysia this morning.

The moment I inspected the recently harvested nests, I was a little bit disappointed.

The number of angle nests (90* and 130*) are more then the 180* angled nests.

Inside me, I was fuming mad but I cannot scold the carrier man who took the trouble to get those nests from his brother in law in Kuala Krai, Kelantan.

Mr.L, you need to tell you B-I-L that these nests should be better then these. There are ways to increase the 180* angle nests by covering all those corners with suitable corner covers.

This was not the first time but this is the 3rd time. You need to push your B-I-L to quickly cover all the corners with the recommended corner covers.

You see if you can reduce the 90* and 130* to a bare minimum then your raw nests will fetch a better value. Currently it is too much, closed to 40%, and is bad.

Mr.L looked at me in disbelieved and realised that he too have two BHs facing the same problem.

Okay I will be in Kuala Krai next week, let me have a good look at the three BHs and make some recommendations on how to choose and install the right type of corner covers.

"Okay Harry, I will be very happy to receive you next week. I will get my Dad and B-I-L to be there to open the BH and let you recommend the best methods to minimise those wastage."

I am glad that he listen to my advise. The idea is how to increase the nest value by something that many BH owners ignored.

Use the right corner covers.

No comments: