Search This Blog

Friday, May 8, 2009

A Compliment From Bobby From +994765563289 !!!


"Pak Harry, how are you. Just wud like to thanks you for your BC (Black Cloud) sound. My BH now have 25 nests after 6 weeks playing the sound. Thank U and Thank U. Mr.B"

If you think I am making up the story please feel free to call me so that I can forward the message I just received. If you are still thinking that I am a big lie please call Mr. B at +6596385848 ( an Indonesian residing in Singapore and own a BH in Johor).

The morale of this article is that the sound works and I am happy that I have managed to help someone by simply getting him some good sound.

Before using my BC, the birds refuse to enter. He paid rm450 and got 25 X rm1000 (rm25,000) returns. Not a bad investment.

Note: Every nest is worth rm 1,000. This is the value of your property once the birds built their nests ( Rule of the thumb).

I am happy for Mr.B for the little help that I offered to him and I wish I could help many others.

U need to try using the BC. Call Harry for immediate delivery at 017 755 1318.

No comments: