Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Will Be In Muar This Sartuday To Look At A New Heat Insulation Paint Application !!!

One of my blog reader invited me to visit his BH in Muar, johore this Sartuday.

I visited his BH a few weeks ago and managed to provide him with a list of things to do to improve the number of nests.

Currently the number of nests was 370 pieces and he wanted to double the number by year end.

Before engaging me he was not totally blank on what need to be done. After my half day visit, I gave him a list of things that he should do to get the nests multiplied.

Among the 20 things to do, I focus on the internal temperature problems that he was facing.

I precisely told him that some of the walls were like heaters in the house. The sun way shining on some of these walls and by late afternoon the heat reaches the internal part of the bricks. I told him to feel the heat with his bare hands. I recommended to him to either place a shade outside the house or cover them with heat shield paint.

Beside those affected walls, the heat from the warm air, was also contributing the high temperature in the house. I told him to reduce the intake of the hot air through the ventilation holes and perhaps install a gadget to cool down the air in the roving areas before they enter the nesting areas.

These ideas were well taken and he seem to take all my recommendations seriously.

Yesterday he called and invited me to be in Muar on Saturday to check on all those things that he has carried out plus a new painting job that he wanted to carry out. He found a new heat resistance paint and wanted to apply externally.

I love to know what new paint he was talking about and hope to get the full specification to share with my blog readers.

I will check on the house progress so far and make sure he carries out those recommendations correctly.

It is so nice to know that your recommendations were taken seriously and you can see the smile on his face every time you meet him. He got more confident to improve his BH now as compared to before meeting me.

Inside me, I thank god for making me what I am. I simply love to make people happy and wish that their BH will be fill with many nests........................

No comments: