Search This Blog

Friday, May 8, 2009

Something That Might Be Valid On Aroma Affect On Birds !!!!

"Harry, what do you think is the cause of the increase in nests after you apply those aroma? Is it because they like it or they do not like them? If so how do the aroma attract more birds to be your tenant?"

A very delicate question from my intelligent friend from Setiawan. Note: he owned more then 13 BHs in Perak.

My answer: Frankly I do think I know.

Well, just listen to this stupid explainations.

When you apply those aroma, they will create a kind of funny smell in the BH. So imagine you are one of those birds. You will start to compliment or you talk bad about your boss.

"Wah, the aroma is so good smell and it makes me feel very sexy or what the f*** did our owner spray today. It smell like cow shit. These bloody smell is giving me a headeach. Useless owner he have no idea how these aroma are killing my brain and so on and on."

So every body in the house started to talk about the smell and these loud noises attract other birds passing by to come in and perhaps test the smell and make their own comments.

And so, the house will be very noisy until more and more birds comes in to occupy your BH.

So his idea about aromas is not bad but if you have any better ideas like us compare with hise brilliant ideas.

Aroma are good not only for a new BH but exceptionally good for a house with lots of birds, according to my good friend.

I need to reserve my comment. I wish I can understand what those birds are talking.

No comments: