Search This Blog

Sunday, May 24, 2009

A Very Special Day While In Melaka !!!

Today I considered as a very special day.

I got a call from someone of whom I respect so much as the Swiftlet Farming Industry player.

I was with Mr.Sh in Melaka waiting for his electricians to turn up to fix those tweeters, hexagonal tower, electrical shock fence, the humidifiers and many other.

Suddenly a call came from SP.

"Harry this is Dato B and when are you coming back to SP?"

Yes Dato, how are you. I am so surprise to receive your call. I might be in SP on this Saturday and Sunday. Yes what can I do for your Dato.

"Please drop by in SP and call me. I would like to know more about your ideas. Let us have a cup of coffee."

Yes Dato I will be truely honoured.

So I have to skip other plans but to meet the one that I admired so for long and have never been able to sit together to talk about swiftlet farming.

I hope this weekend meeting will be a memorable one.

No comments: