Search This Blog

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Raub Old Cinema Theater Turns Into A BH ....

I was reading some news about Raub theater.

A well known guy from Raub used the theater in a show he produced about his school days.

I took a closer look at the theater and it looks fine to me. Repainted but I was informed that the theater now is a bird house.

I met the owner who bought it for one million and spend another Rm120,000 to turn the theater into the largest BH in Raub.

What attracted him most was a row of shops just beside this theater. Their owners converted these shops into BH are it seem that there are doing well. In the evening there will be thousands of birds flying in and out. That was only about 15 feet away.

I guess the promise of good money from those white gold must have make the new owner to turn it into a BH.

Have a good look and enjoy viewing some pictures I took while coming back from Raub.

The Theater




The row of shops with lots of Birds 15 feet away



Just on the opposite side of the road in front there are a few more BHs which you can view from the road that are higher then their roof top.






So with the theater converted into a bird house, Raub town now is without any theater to go to.

That is sad. I am sure I would love to go to the movie once in a while. It would be nice to take your kids to town and movie viewing is one of the best activities......

No comments: