Search This Blog

Friday, May 15, 2009

A New And Interesting Finding !!!

I was in Raub, Pahang this evening.

Main purpose was to provide the bi-monthly maintenance on the BH which I was nursing.

Every two weeks I will drop by and do the needful to the BH so keep the population increase.

The idea is to pull the birds back to the roof and lure them to enter the house.

I was given the opportunity to test using a new external sound and new found aroma called "Passionate".

What I did was to treat the house with walls and the ceiling with the aroma and set the new sound in the amplifier.

After about two - three hours of the application, I was surprise with the result.

The birds seem to like the sound and the aroma very much. At any one time, from 5 till 6.45 pm there will be around 10 -15 birds on the roof top and they seem to jump into the opening.

I called the owner to join me at the back of the BH watching the event. He was pleased with it. In the meantime two of his closed friends, who also owned BH in Raub, joined us for some excitement.

"Hei Mr Harry, how do make the bird come over? Can I have your secret recipe?"

I was sure that every bird enter the house but I am not sure if they stays. Next two weeks I hope to see some new residence.

I hope the aroma will last at least for one week. How I wish to apply the aroma every week.

Hmm ..... let see if I can do that next week......

PS: If you have difficulties in getting those wild birds above your rooftop or bringing them into your BH try my formula.

No comments: