Search This Blog

Monday, March 1, 2010

A Very Simple Method On How To Increase The Effectiveness of 20 Into 1 Medley !!!!


This few days I have been conducting some kind of research on how effectiveness my 20in1 Medley is.

Overall I concluded that the Medley is Marvellous piece of ideas.

Those birds keep enjoying flying in and out of the entrance hole for many minutes.

Since I selected three minutes of each sound the following observations were recorded:

1)Overall the birds reacted to the Medley very well. I would say that during peak hours especially in the morning (7:30am till 9:00am), they keep coming in and out of the entrance hole.

2)After the peak hours they will fly away for food but there will be always a set or two birds enjoying the sound.

3) A number of the sound seem to give a very effective attraction. Nearly all the birds in the vicinity were seen to be rushing in like frenzy. I wish to extend this 3 minutes clip.

4) There were a few sections that were not very attractive. I wish this bad sections be removed and replaced with other better sound.

5) In general the birds gives a positive response to nearly 70% of the total sound.

My next task is to identify the preferred sections, the not effective sections and those sections that will chase the birds away.

If this can be identify then life will be very simple. Remove those that are not effective or worst those that chase the birds away. By doing this only those very attractive sounds will remains in the clip.

I plan to perform this research and I am very sure if this works then it will be my routine method on how to create the best sound for any BH in any location.

You might want to DIY this technique and I plan to conduct a seminar on this latest technique.

Hope you gain some ideas from reading this crazy article.

No comments: