Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Another Very Very Strange Thing That Happened In A BH Located Somewhere In Pahang !!!



It came to me with another surprise.

This time a BH owner called and told me about his unusual experiences when there was an uninvited tenant in his BH.

This tenant have been terrorizing those swiftlet until no swiftlet came close to his BH even with a totally new good sounds played.

Months after month nothing seems to happen and he was getting very upset and rejected.

He could not understand why and what was causing those birds refusing to come and stay.

One day while observing those pictures captured his CCTV he saw the rascal.

It was not a rat or a musang or an owl or cat or squirrel but a "Casper".

What do you mean by "Casper"?  I asked him.

A baby ghost with wings flying around in the BH after 7:00 pm every evening.

You mean something like "Casper" the friendly ghost?

Oh shit !!! This is a very strange story and at first I wanted to laugh but he stopped me.

"Brother I am not joking but after getting a "Bomoh" to remove the "Casper" the birds started to come and stays." he reaffirmed.

"Now I have 100 birds and before that nil".

Hmm now I am beginning to wonder if his story might be true.

Let me see which of those BHs are facing difficulties in birds populating.

Yes I got one candidate and will call the owner to do some work to collect those CCTV clips on all the rooms after 7:00 pm.

I am pretty sure this might be true.

Those of you who are experiencing the same please take a step back and think about your current BH.

I do not want to believe but if my BH is still not filled after all the recommendations being done I would try to check on this.


No comments: