An interesting email from a newbie who happened to be my blog reader.
He wanted to share his experiences.
He came to KL to meet me in person and I gave him my opinions about his problematic BH.
He got a good selection of those sounds and attended my Seminar in KK.
Now he is a new charged person.
This was what I wish every person will be after meeting me.
What I like about this email is his observation during full moon. The number of birds seems to be affected by it.
I hope there is a proper explanation but at the moment I have no idea or reasons to make:
- Cover 70% of the ventilation holes because the BH location was at the top of the hill the movement of air causes the RH and temperature fluctuated very drastically. RH 70%~90% temperature 27°~30°
- increase water piling to increase humidity ( Humidifier usage unable to utilize because limitation of power supply)
- applying the wall with Mutiara Aroma and Pheromone
- applying the last tango system
- The birds come back late when full moon. Through my observation it comeback 30 minutes after the sky totally dark. ( probably insect activity increase when full moon)
- The birds prefer to chase one another through one entrance to another entrance in the monkey house before dive in to the roving area and the nesting area.
- The birds attracted to changes of sound volume, they will come and inspect every time the volume being tune up or tune down.
- The latest discovery I observe. My sound system is kind like below setting:
- Internal system playing internal sound for 24hrs none stop ( sound tune nod to 9 o’clock)
- External system 1 playing external sound from 6.30am to 10.30am continue 12noon to 7.00pm (sound tune nod to 9.30 o’clock * external tune turn of for 1hr 30 minute to allow solar charge battery)
- External system 2 playing external sound from 3pm to 6.30pm ( sound tune nod 10 o’clock * act as the last tango system but kind an early tango)