Search This Blog

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Once Very Little Nests But Now 350 Nests & Growing !!!


During Christmas holiday I took a short break and drove back to my home town Sungai Patani, Kedah.

Let my wife with his family and I keep myself busy with a few interesting things visiting a few sites that make every evening a sure happy evenings.

The first that I wanted to check was the BH at Paya Terubong Penang island.

It was beginning to show some good signs after waiting for more than 10 months after converting the entrance hole from top entry to a monkey house with 4 windows.

During my last trip I took a canister of the super pheromone and applied to nearly all the fake nests.

Upon entering and checking the floor areas the number was more than doubled.

They were thick and fresh which I interpreted they are still staying in their respective nests.

Nearly all fake nests that were covered with cloth skin have tenant.  There were more than 25 of them.

I have this gut feeling that the cloth help to soak the super pheromone liquid upon being sprayed and make the smell last longer.

This might be the possible reasons why most of these type of plastic covered with white cloth works well with the pheromone.

Some interesting observation made was on those 16 inches long styrofoam fake nests.

There were two that seems to be attractive to those swiftlet.

One was with a full cup nest while the other have lots of markings on it.

Both were sprayed with super pheromone.

I can safely said that this particular BH shows the effectiveness of super pheromone.

A very rare phenomena but from now I will put more attention on where I sprayed the pheromone.

I wanted to prove to all my blog readers that it works and if you wish to quickly populate your BH you must try this product and use it properly.

Why inspecting I received an SMS message as follows:

"Hi Sifu, Mr P your disciple from Raub.  Completed my phase 1 with 350 nests after 2 years and 3 months.  Thank you."

I was surprised with his message and replied back by congratulating him.

He seems to follow my advises and got where he is now.

Prior to this he has only 7 nests.

Applied those duck eggs and played my Marvellous cloud it when up to 30 nests.

The next move was to change his external to Pukau2 and internal Pukau3Internal.

The nests went balistic.

With 350 nests after 2 years & 3 months I think he is on the right track.

Told him to look into implementing the phase two scope of works.

Good for him but now wanted my latest sound for another missile power.

Will get him something to try my super pheromone.









No comments: