Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

My Day On A Dentist Chair !!!



Yesterday visited my Dentist to pull one root that was left when the crown on it broke.

This dentist happened to be my beloved wife.

She was pretty gentle with me and it came out without much pain.

After feeling those numbness on the left side for about 3 hours it came back to its normal condition,

While resting received a number of calls and SMS messages.

One call was from Kuching Sarawak. He wanted to get an external sound from me.

I advised him to go with a set.  One external and the other internal.  These two sounds compliment each other.

Complimenting means it help to secure your new visitors longer inside your BH.

The two sound are similar in its base sound.  However the internal sound has a larger portion of those baby birds sound.

Which means that when the internal sound is played the new visitor will know that the external sound that she heard when she was lured inside your BH is still playing but in between there are these baby sounds.

In this way she will continue enjoying the same sound but intermittently.

This happened when your BH external sound is stopped for the night.

He was new to the subject and after listening to my explanation he agreed in full with my new invention or recommendations.

"Pak Harry I read your blog on a very regular basis nowdays.  Before this I used to read another blog but I think that blog writer was a bit arrogant and I don't like some of his harsh words used. I prefer yours since yours are more like a fatherly person when you write. You create more ideas and at the same time you never criticize others."

I reaffirmed to him that when I started my blog I set some simple objectives.  One of the most crucial is to help newbies like him to minimize doing mistakes and improving their chances of not becoming a failed BH owners.

I do not wish to criticize other since deep in my heart I know they are also trying to help but their methods maybe were not polished or right.

They have different motives and normally they were more towards selling their products.

Later part of the day I called another BH owner also in Kuching, Sarawak.

He was excited all over after knowing that I was on the line calling him.

"Hey Mr S how are you and your BHs?"

"Pak Harry you know something?  After following all your recommendations inclusive of your last Tango sound system my new BH is doing very very well.  I think it will be ready for your next Seminar in Kuching Sarawak."

I was impressed with his words and if he was keen than I am also keen to organize a talk in Kuching town closed to where his BH is located.

So next year 2013 there is a very strong chances that I will be visiting Kuching more often.

No comments: