Search This Blog

Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year 2013 !!!


Just wanted to wish you guys a Happy New Year.

May 2013 be a more prosperous and the price of bird nests will soar to its highest level.

My wish is that the swiftlet industries will grow at a better pace and I will continue with my contribution to the industry.

I plan to contribute more time with a number of research works on swiftlet farming with a local University.

I will continue to find new sounds that can pull more birds into any new BHs.

I will continue to develop new ideas on the use of new aromas.

I will continue to help those who newbies that have difficulties to populate their BHs.

I will continue to introduce new ideas that was never thought of.

I will continue to conduct Seminars on how to be a successful swiftlet farmer to educate newbies in the industry.

I plan to give more attention to Sabah and Sarawak.

I hope this new year will be a good good year for all of us in Malaysia.

Never give up hope but let us help each other in improving this special industry.




No comments: