Monday, June 3, 2013
He Was Left With A BH Once Belong To His Late Father !!!
All kind of things can happened and this is one story which I would like to share with my blog readers.
A few days back a "forced" BH owner called me and wanted to see me badly.
I wonder why and he told me in person today.
"Pak Harry my late father left me with his BH and I think there are many things that I think are not proper." he said.
1) His BH was recently forced opened. He was relieved that the culprit only stole the two amplifiers and its two sounds. Now his BH is without any sound sytem.
2) He said that his late father bought the two stolen sounds from me. He met me at Bukit Bintang area. I don't think I can remember his late father.
3) The two sounds were Tongkat Ali and Babyking.
4) Since changing the sound to Tongkat Ali and Babyking the nests population climbed up to 100.
5) After a number of years the nest population stop growing and he cannot identify the reasons why.
6) There were lots of insects especially ants inside the BH.
His last resort was to call me for help and that was why he was chasing to meet me as soon as he can.
I took some of my valuable time to be with him plus wife and his daughter.
We have a cup of coffee and I described to him the things that he should do from now on.
The sole responsibility now is on his shoulder.
He need to quickly get the sound back to it original playing mode.
Try to set a target so that the nests population will increase by about 100 percent a year.
List all the things that need to be done to get the 100 percent increase.
Try to consider the force harvest technique once a year.
I also showed him how to install those bubble heat shield sheets.
His problem with those ants were solved. He got a bottle of Fendona from me.
He might want to get someone to carry out some inspection to determine the actual reasons why the nests numbers stop growing.
He was thankful with all the advises given and hope to follow up with me in putting the BH back to its glorious period.
Best of luck to him and I told him that I will be always available if he needed any advises.