Search This Blog

Friday, June 28, 2013

Moving My Boys To Kemaman Trengganu This Thursday !!!



If you wanted to know where is my next BH revamp project please stop by at this oil town called Kemaman, Trengganu.

Some called it as Chukai and some says that the real name is Kemaman.

The owner of this BH have been calling me for numerous times and he seems to be urgently in need of my services.

He owned about four BHs and about to erect one more.

His main problem was his lack of practical knowledge about swiftlet farming.

Currently his experiences are based on reading of some swiftlet farming books.

Some from Indonesia and a few from Malaysia.

He tried to applied all the things written in those books but nothing beats some advise from a hands on person like Pak Harry.

He called me about two months ago and drove all the way to Kuala Lumpur just for a cup of coffee.

After meeting Pak Harry in person will a number of questions he brought with him he seems to feel very conformable to move forwards.

He invited me to Kemaman for a day's tour at his BHs and I told him to handle one by one.

The stand alone unit with 60 nests was his favorite.

After about one hours tour I listed all the things that he should have done and before going thru the whole report he asked me "When can you mobilize?"

I never thought that he wanted my service so bad and I was dumbfounded for a few seconds.

"Well let me finish my Salak Tinggi conversion operation and I will come right after that."

That was what I promised and I need to keep that promise.

I just could not bare to see the suffering that he is enduring for many months now.

My main objective is to transform his below par performing BH into something that he can be proud of.

His BH main problems were more on those brightness, high temperature on the top most floor, the lack of knowledge about the proper use of tweeters and sound system.

I am very confident in delivering what he wanted from me.

The rest is on him to make sure the sound system will be always operational and no predators coming inside to create unnecessary rampage with his tenants.

I recommended a force harvest as soon as the BH is ready to be put into operation.

Call me at 017 7551318 or write to my email at harryswiftlet@yahoo.com if you happened to be around the Kemaman town.

Well if you wish to come and join the fun please welcome !!!!

Remember no one will open their BH for you to enter.

Only Pak Harry does that.

All in all I love to help you to learn as much as you can before you venture into this incredible business.

No comments: