Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Three BHs and Almost All Are Empty !!!


 (This is not the real BH in Meru)

Yesterday while on my way to Salak Tinggi a guy called and wanted to meet me for a cup of coffee.

"Well if you are free please drop by at Salak Tinggi and see some exciting conversion works of mine." I told him.

Within less than 2 hours he was downstairs asking me to come down to fetch him.

Took him for a preview of Salak Tinggi BH and after that took him to a nearby coffee shop to listen to his real problems.

"Pak Harry I owned 3 BHs and almost all are empty.  I just do not understand why those birds refuse to be my tenant." he spilled his problems.

He was not new in swiftlet farming and he have visited many BHs before.

He also have invited a number of swiftlet experts to help out in finding the right solution for his huge investments (about RM850,000 plus land cost)

So far nothing seems to work.

With never give up attitude he came to know about "Pak Harry".

I told him that it will be very difficult to recommend anything unless I make a site inspection.

"Pak Harry don't worry about the number of birds flying around.  There are plenty of them however they refuse to enter and stays.  A few that stays refuse to build their nests.  I simply don't understand why." he confided to me.

Today after confirming my arrangement with UPM I told him and the trip to inspect his BH is firmed.

Tomorrow at 4:00pm we (me and UPM representative) will be there for him.

Let see if anything can be done to salvage or reactivate his sick BHs.

I will be happy if anyone out there who will be free to join this visit.

If you have the time to learn together with me and the Prof. please call 017 7551318.

I am the only person on this planet who offer people to come and visit BHs.

Others are so secretive but I don't.

My main aim is to teach and transfer what I know.

Most "Consultants" are too scared to teach other to do the right thing.

They will never invite your to see any BH which they claimed to look after.

All in all because of greed.  

No comments: