Search This Blog

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Back In Kuala Lumpur For Some Busy Schedule !!!

Just in one day I can do so much thing which any young many will not be able to do.

Arrived early in the morning from Kemaman about 4 hours drive.

I got a long list of things to do for the day in my head.

First stop by at my house to collect some pheromone to be sent to a buyer in Klang.  That was about 45 minutes drive away.

While in Klang collected a number of items to be taken down to Kemaman on Monday.

Then remembered about meeting a blog reader who wish to supply some raw eggs and fresh bird shit.

Got to the meeting place and have a fruitful discussion with him about the next harvest.

By noon an old friend who made a video on my swiftlet farming activities about a year ago turned up for a serious discussion about making a few series of "Swiftlet Whisperer" 

We talk about the project and how much it will cost to make each 15 minutes clip.

He promised to talk to his boss to see if NTV7 agrees to the whole idea.

I then rushed to Jenjarum to collect about 15 boxes of corner covers.

Got to get them across to Kemaman to set those cluster tweeters installation.

On my way home I remembers having another meeting with the Salak Tinggi BH owner.

He wanted to pass the last payment after completing his BH.

"Pak Harry than you for such a wonderful new BH and I am very glad that those birds seems to be entering the main entrance hole almost all the time."

I told him that he was very lucky and if everything goes according to plan he might have a reasonable number of nests once the BH is opened for inspection.

He remembered about his clearance to shut the BH for 6 months.

His next question was: " When are you free to force harvest my BH in Semeyih".

I drove back to Kuala Lumpur and was caught in a terrible traffic jam.

Reached home at 10pm.

A very busy day indeed.  Started at 5am and finished at 10pm.

Got to get ready to move to Kemaman this Monday and along the way I have someone who wanted my time to inspect his BH in Maran.

This BH owner attended my Seminar about one year ago.

"Pak Harry my father owned a BH but I think there are so many things that are wrong inside.  He seems to be misguided by his consultant.  Now after having a failed BH he handed the BH key to me.  He said: Son you are now in charge of this BH. The moment I got the set of keys I can only think of no body else but you Pak."

How interesting.

So on Monday on my way back to Kemaman I need to inspect a sick BH in Maran and I hope it will not take too much of my time.

When some one ask for help, I think it is wised to help him out.



No comments: