Search This Blog

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Son This BH Is Now Yours !!!



I was in Kemaman mobilizing my crew and equipment for another interesting BH revamping operation.

This particular BH has about 60 nests after almost 1,5 years and the owner realized that he needed my help to do something to help in the population growth.

While busy getting started I received this special call from a medical doctor who attended my Swiftlet Farming Seminar one year back.

The telephone conversation was something like this:

"Good morning Dr and how can I help you?"  my first few words to him.

"Pak Harry thank you for remembering me.  I think I attended your swiftlet farming seminar about one year plus ago and remember I told you about a family BH that was under the care of my father.  He gave up in looking after the BH and passed the keys to me to take over." his clue about his father's BH.

"So he refuse to listen to your advices?" I probe further.

"Oh yes, he ignored my suggestion in calling you over to review the BH and perhaps trace the possible reasons.  He believed in his own circle of friends or consultants.  I stayed away because I know he will one day let me find the solution through you.  He spend a lot of money implementing what his consultants advised him to do but the nesst population have not move an inch."  he provided the true stories.

"So now how can I help you?" I asked.

"I need you to drop by in Maran and take a good look at this BH.  The sooner the better."  his request.

"I think I will be passing Maran this Monday and it will be an honor to drop by the BH.  What about 10-11 am?" I wanted his commitment.

I know he is now running a poultry farm but if he can confirm it will make my life easier.

"Okay Pak Harry, confirm." his final conclusion.

Another inspection and I hope my ideas on how to reactivate his BH will improve the nests population.

Nice to be able to offer some help to those who really need my help.


No comments: