Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Jenjarom BH Visit After Doing Up The Revamp !!!


I decided to pay a visit to this one floor BH located above a shop house in Jenjarom, Banting Selangor.

The owner took my visit report seriously and revamped the BH word by word.

He and his workers were very surprised with the heat shield effect.

"Pak Harry my workers were skeptical about the method using your heat shield rolls and overlaid with those cement boards.  However after the whole operation the room temperature dropped by more than 1.5*C.  Now dropped to 28-29*C while before this it was above 30-31*C." he said.

I took a good look and was very very pleased with what he did.

Beside heat shield the back wall he installed the followings:

* He erected a number of partitions with doors in accordance to my visit report.  The front door a bit smaller as compared to the back.

* He installed more internal sound tweeters.

* I can see a sizable number of fake nests closed to those internal sound tweeters.

* He used those pole tweeters to pull birds into the three rooms by installed these tweeters on the door frames.

* I was very pleased with two wet floor system he erected.

* The chocolate tweeters were well done and precisely located.

*Those extension pvc piper covering the ventilation hole were long enough.

*The hexagonal tweeter was relocated precisely and mentioned in my report.

*He installed a number of power tweeters to act as his last tango system.

Almost perfect once I tweak all his amplifiers plus connect a new amplifier to used it as the last tango sound player.

I took more than one hour to select the best sounds, about 10, to be his latest sound collection.

The test went well.  Out of 11 ten were beautiful.

The birds began their migration action.

The roof top was full of birds during and after the installation  of the best sound from my collection.

After about five minutes while driving home he called.

"Pak Harry my father in law just called.  I already left the BH.  He saw so many birds on the rooftop and he asked me what actually happened.  I think your personal touch is working on my BH."

He was lucky to have met me and asked for help.

His past problem having wrong people to advise on how to improve his BHs performance is over.

Now with my support his own words are as follows:

"I think I can now built any BH and will no longer used the word failed.  I can safely confirmed that I can make any BH successful.  Thanks to you Pak Harry.  You are the only person who is genuine and willing to teach me with so much passion."

I remember him shaking my hand and refusing to let it go.

"Thank you and thank you Pak Harry"

I just smiled and told him that what I did was just a part of my objective to help to reduce the number of failed BHs.

I will do what ever I can just because I love swiftlet farming.

I hope one day when the BH is full he will remember the small things that I did for the BH.


No comments: