Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Aluminum Netting At Broga BH !!!

(The wire netting used at Broga BH)


Something which I noticed while viewing this BH located at Taman Arawana, Broga.

At first I thought it was a piece of cloth but after closer observation I changed my mind.

This must be the netting that was related to me by a BH owner in Kuala Lipis, Pahang.

Yes a few months ago he called and asked my opinion about this special netting which he saw in Indonesia.

Since I was not familiar with it I did asked him to bring home some samples.

Now I found its installation at Broga BH.

Today I called the BH owner to take more pictures plus perhaps arrange to sent a few samples for me to evaluate.

If I can I would like to source the netting for my next BH revamp project.

If you look at the pictures closely you can imagine how those grating help to anchor those birds.

The Rompin BH will be a very good candidate.

The owner called me and told me to get ready to move.

His only concern is the flood.

I told him to hold on for a few more weeks.

Let the flood subside and at the same time allow the holiday mood to be over with.

This weekend is the new year (2015).

I will inform you all the effectiveness of this mat and maybe can supply some.

Call me for any order at 017 7551318.














No comments: