Search This Blog

Saturday, January 10, 2015

Bukit Selambau BH Owner Is Getting HIs BH Back On Track !!!

(Owner now have started cleaning up those owl shits and vomit)


I am very proud to inform about this new which I heard today January 9th from Bukit Selambau BH owner.

He was on the phone with me today and confirmed that he has begun the revamp operation.

"Pak Harry my son have cleaned the owl shit and their vomit and at the same time preparing those seaweed water plus bird shit water."

He have purchased a set of the hexagonal tweeter and plan to install those cross woods soon.

I pushed him to install as many fake nests as possible.

If possible spray these fake nests with Super Pheromone spray.

Once his BH is upgraded and ready to go I promise to be at his BH to test the best external and internal sounds for his BH,

It might take a few weeks to get it up but I will be on a stand by to move to site.

He sound very happy and told me that he will pray to god so that I stay healthy.

If I am healthy I guess I will be able to help more people.

Or course people with BH problems.

I plan to travel to Alor Star to meet with the Jabatan Veterinary head,

He told me to drop by any time to plan for more visits to more troubled BHs in Kedah, Perlis and Perak.

I am sure I can do something to help these poor guys.

Let me plan my schedule and will set the proper date to meet the DVS officer and may others.

No comments: