Search This Blog

Thursday, January 1, 2015

My BH Orchard: Application of Mycorrhizal Fungi !!!


Those fungi helping to draw more water and food for the tree

Just to let you all know that I have applied the mycorrhizal fungi to many of those fruit trees.

At the same time I started some bags growing those fungi.

The method which I applied was to get a few scoops of the fungi soil (purchased from a supplier) and mixed it with plain water.

Before applying to the tree trunk I poke some holes on the ground about 6"- 1' deep aroung those tree trunks.

Once ready I will pour the fungi solution.

Got to do this one by one.

See these pictures:








One very interesting observation was the growth of this fungi at the supporting pole base.

It showed up the next two days.

This proof that those fungi are working.



Let us hope that the fungi will make those trees grow healthier and faster.

I am very excited to see their progress every time I am back at the Bujang BH orchard.

Call me at 017 7551318 if you want to learn more about this fungi application.


No comments: