Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Pachitan BH: Some Good Progress !!!



From the many BHs that I have served this BH at Kampung Pachitan is the most challenging and difficult.

The BH was erected with so many flaws and if any one should not be tackled those birds will not ventured in.

The BH is the smallest in term of its size.  Only about 20 feet by 20 feet and two stories high.

The walls were all using a single layer bricks and you can imagine how it will be if they are not shielded.

The BH entrance hole was not helping with its wrong location and I have to make do with what was given to me.

This BH was beside those high voltage cable lines.

When I finished inspection I shook my head many many times and I told the owner that his BH was the worst BH even discovered.

He keep begging me for some help.

I finally carried out my revamp operation.

Until today he could not pay my fee even I agreed that he pay on a monthly basis.

Yesterday Jan 16th 2015 I went to see why his external sound was off.

The owner keep calling for help so I stop by just to know why.

When arrived at the BH I car got stuck in the mud.

I left my car and rode on his motorcycle to see his BH.

He opened the data room door and there was nothing wrong with both the amplifier.

I switched off the external sound amplifier and pull the thumb drive.

After a bit of cleaning I inserted the thumb drive back and switched on.

The sound came back and I quickly told the owner that he should have done it by himself.

The internal sound amplifier was doing fined.

We went inside to inspect and found there were a some interesting signs only on the top floor.

There were about 9-10 bird shit spots.

I told him that there is a very strong chance that he will have some nest soon.

He need to make sure that the sound must not stop and he must also install those fake nests.

In the meantime I sprayed some pheromone liquid.

Happy that this BH which I give very little hope have some interesting signs.

Maybe those high voltage lines are not that bad to the BH.

Enjoy these pictures taken:














No comments: