Search This Blog

Sunday, January 4, 2015

Found A New Method On How To Use Black Cloth In A BH !!!



Today December 28th 2014, I was engaged with a BH owner whose RBW is at Broga.

He wanted my final inspection after carrying out all those recommendations made during my last visit.

I remember submitting to him about 22 pages of visit report and provided him all the things that will turn around his BH.

He diligently renovated the BH and today he asked me to stop by for my final blessing.

I was very pleased with what he carried out but some he overdo and was a bit too much.

A good example was the number of internal sound tweeters and fake nests.

A bit too many but it was okay.

One interesting observation which I have never done before was the use of black cloth as the partition.

I asked him to erect a number of VIP rooms and I was surprised that he did them by using black cloth.

According to him the process to erect was much faster and cheaper as compared with cement boards.

The cloth were lighter to transport and carried.

All you need is a wooden frame and a stapler.

Have a good look at these pictures.

After the inspection I tested about 12 external sounds and approved 2 of my best sounds (The Super 208 and Selangor King).

His internal sound was purchased during my last trip (The SuperBabyKing).

He studied my blog and equip his sound system with three separate set of external sound players.

A very interesting BH owner who wanted to get his BH populated as fast as he can.

Enjoy these pictures:












No comments: